Baton Rouge rapper Torence “Lil Boosie” Hatch joined Angela Yee, Bun B, Young Jeezy and a multitude of reporters at the W Hotel in New Orleans to discuss his future plans since being paroled Wednesday night from the Louisiana State Penitentiary at Angola.
- Victim of Mother’s Day crowd shooting criticizes dropping of state charges
- Globetrotting mystery tipper hits N.O.
- Bollinger Shipyards gets contract for more Coast Guard cutters
- Mayor: Welcome issued to anti-abortion activists an error
- Lawyer for alleged Bourbon St. shooter claims alibi