Photos by Davis Hotard -- Children playing the cast of orphans in Theatre Baton Rouge’s production of the Broadway musical, “Annie,” gathered in the theater’s social room on Thursday, May 29, for a ceremonial shaving of actor Chip Davis’ head. Davis is playing the traditionally bald Daddy Warbucks in the production, which opens Friday, June 6, and runs Thursdays through Sundays until Sunday, June 22.
- Saints’ Cameron Jordan seeks a breakout against his dad’s old team
- Prosecutors blame Trung Le for Bourbon Street melee
- Saints notes: Roger Goodell avoids Bountygate question
- Mark Ingram, David Hawthorne among 4 Saints ruled out for Vikings game on Sunday
- St. Tammany school arrest raises more questions about dual roles of Walter Reed’s assistant