Photos by Davis Hotard -- Children playing the cast of orphans in Theatre Baton Rouge’s production of the Broadway musical, “Annie,” gathered in the theater’s social room on Thursday, May 29, for a ceremonial shaving of actor Chip Davis’ head. Davis is playing the traditionally bald Daddy Warbucks in the production, which opens Friday, June 6, and runs Thursdays through Sundays until Sunday, June 22.
- After arrest of celebrated baker, prosecutors to take fresh look at ’06 slaying
- WWL-TV video: Saints fan, Bengals fan in ball incident meet over beignets
- ‘Daily Show’ takes on Mary Landrieu, Keystone XL efforts
- ‘Dream trip’ to Disney turns tragic: ‘Our community is grieving for this family’
- WYES examines Fair Grounds’ long history in New Orleans