Photos by Davis Hotard -- Children playing the cast of orphans in Theatre Baton Rouge’s production of the Broadway musical, “Annie,” gathered in the theater’s social room on Thursday, May 29, for a ceremonial shaving of actor Chip Davis’ head. Davis is playing the traditionally bald Daddy Warbucks in the production, which opens Friday, June 6, and runs Thursdays through Sundays until Sunday, June 22.
- Saints sign placekicker Shayne Graham, waive quarterback Ryan Griffin
- Woman arrested for shooting man at apartment door
- Cases against janitor spark ethics concerns
- Challenges to three candidates succeed in Orleans Parish courts
- Rebirth of downtown theaters brings new competition