Photos by Davis Hotard -- Children playing the cast of orphans in Theatre Baton Rouge’s production of the Broadway musical, “Annie,” gathered in the theater’s social room on Thursday, May 29, for a ceremonial shaving of actor Chip Davis’ head. Davis is playing the traditionally bald Daddy Warbucks in the production, which opens Friday, June 6, and runs Thursdays through Sundays until Sunday, June 22.
- St. Tammany district attorney candidate Roy Burns admits to having 2 homestead exemptions that likely saved him thousands
- Ex-Clark High teacher arrested in New Orleans for indecent behavior with a female student
- After collapse on Royal Street, expert 'very concerned' about other French Quarter buildings
- Going to the Mirliton Festival in the Bywater? Here’s what you need to know
- Louisiana Board of Ethics files charges against Friends of King Schools CEO Doris Hicks, 3 relatives