Photos by Davis Hotard -- Children playing the cast of orphans in Theatre Baton Rouge’s production of the Broadway musical, “Annie,” gathered in the theater’s social room on Thursday, May 29, for a ceremonial shaving of actor Chip Davis’ head. Davis is playing the traditionally bald Daddy Warbucks in the production, which opens Friday, June 6, and runs Thursdays through Sundays until Sunday, June 22.
- Sources: Texas A&M has contacted LSU defensive coordinator John Chavis
- Chillier temperatures in store for Christmas holiday
- California lawyer, visiting New Orleans, brutally beaten in CBD
- Falcons sack Drew Brees five times to knock Saints from playoff contention
- Saints’ playoff hopes are put to rest as Falcons fly off with a 30-14 victory