Photos by Davis Hotard -- Children playing the cast of orphans in Theatre Baton Rouge’s production of the Broadway musical, “Annie,” gathered in the theater’s social room on Thursday, May 29, for a ceremonial shaving of actor Chip Davis’ head. Davis is playing the traditionally bald Daddy Warbucks in the production, which opens Friday, June 6, and runs Thursdays through Sundays until Sunday, June 22.
- From verse to worse: Poetry box stirs ire in Mandeville
- Less flash, but more wins for Ole Miss and QB Bo Wallace
- Corey White’s miscue leads to Lions’ long touchdown and sparks Saints late-game woes
- LSU notebook: ‘College GameDay’ is Baton-Rouge bound for Ole Miss game
- In international cocaine conspiracy, judge orders new trial after 19 years