Photos by Davis Hotard -- Children playing the cast of orphans in Theatre Baton Rouge’s production of the Broadway musical, “Annie,” gathered in the theater’s social room on Thursday, May 29, for a ceremonial shaving of actor Chip Davis’ head. Davis is playing the traditionally bald Daddy Warbucks in the production, which opens Friday, June 6, and runs Thursdays through Sundays until Sunday, June 22.
- Destrehan teacher arrested for alleged sexual contact with student
- Another bank accused of letting foreclosed homes deteriorate in black neighborhoods
- Entergy customers may get refund
- Gill Pratt must pay restitution while in prison, judge rules
- The Saints grade out poorly in their loss to the Dallas Cowboys