The 1,030 female-member club stretched its 26-float procession with the theme ‘Ready-to-Wear You Out.’ One of the floats parodied John Georges, owner of The New Orleans Advocate.
- TV star Ian Somerhalder shills for DA candidate, but message may be ‘Lost’
- From verse to worse: Poetry box stirs ire in Mandeville
- Rouses, Associated Grocers reach settlement in legal dispute
- Tenet agrees to pay millions in breach of patients’ privacy
- House fire near Slidell was set intentionally, and other area police news