The 1,030 female-member club stretched its 26-float procession with the theme ‘Ready-to-Wear You Out.’ One of the floats parodied John Georges, owner of The New Orleans Advocate.
- Rebirth of downtown theaters brings new competition
- Rapid erosion of Louisiana coast only expected to accelerate
- New Orleans police release video of Rampart Street shooting, seek suspects
- Man shot, killed in Central City; New Orleans police investigating
- Loyola University faculty preparing to restructure academic programs