The 1,030 female-member club stretched its 26-float procession with the theme ‘Ready-to-Wear You Out.’ One of the floats parodied John Georges, owner of The New Orleans Advocate.
- Dining Notes: All Brocato, No Gelato
- A new vegan restaurant makes a case for what’s on the plate, not what isn’t
- Jump back ‘Get On Up’ struggles to keep up with its famously funky subject
- CAC, Ogden, galleries host art openings for White Linen Night Saturday
- Inspired by Armstrong, jazz virtuoso returns to Satchmo stage