The 1,030 female-member club stretched its 26-float procession with the theme ‘Ready-to-Wear You Out.’ One of the floats parodied John Georges, owner of The New Orleans Advocate.
- Socialite Easterling goes out as she wanted—with a party
- Inmate arrested on count of murder
- Bogalusa woman killed hours before suspected gunman committed nearby robbery, police say
- Online commenter ‘Jammer1954’ wasn’t federal prosecutor, federal judges say
- St. Tammany board votes to fire COAST director immediately