The 1,030 female-member club stretched its 26-float procession with the theme ‘Ready-to-Wear You Out.’ One of the floats parodied John Georges, owner of The New Orleans Advocate.
- Abdulrahman Zeitoun, post-Katrina literary icon, jailed yet again
- 4th candidate joins field to replace Walter Reed as Tammany DA
- FBI subpoenas records in DA investigation, and other area police news
- ACT average drops again amid boost in test takers
- Police: Tammany DA’s brother booked with sexual battery after groping drunk woman