The Knights of Babylon paraded with a 21-float procession manned by 250 members, including 12 lieutenants on horseback. The Knights rolled down its traditional Uptown route celebrating its 75 year.
- A new vegan restaurant makes a case for what’s on the plate, not what isn’t
- Dining Notes: All Brocato, No Gelato
- Kids make friends, stretch legs at indoor play spots
- Weeklong festival showcases comedies, avant-garde films and more
- CAC, Ogden, galleries host art openings for White Linen Night Saturday